If you’re struggling with severe obesity, and repeated dieting and exercise just haven’t worked, a bariatric (weight loss) procedure may be the solution for you. In fact, when combined with a comprehensive treatment plan, weight loss surgery is the only effective option to combat severe obesity and maintain long-term weight loss, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Weight loss is a journey and we’re here to help you every step of the way. Many of our patients experience more than just long-term weight reduction- they experience notable improvement in their health. Through methods including dietary counseling, behavior modification, exercise, support groups and bariatric surgery, we do more than help reduce weight. We change lives.
You may be a candidate for a weight loss procedure if you are:
- Between the ages of 18 and 65 (If you’re younger or older, your case may be considered)
- Have a body mass index of 40 or above
- Have a body mass index of 35 or above, and you also suffer from one or more health problems, such as type 2 diabetes or hypertension
- Have a body mass index between 30 and 34 and you also have two or more weight-induced chronic conditions
- Struggling with an obesity-related condition like hypertension, heart disease or sleep apnea
- Have tried or are currently trying to lose weight through other means such as diet, exercise and behavioral changes with only short term success
- Psychologically ready for weight loss surgery and willing to commit to a whole new lifestyle
- Do not drink alcohol in excess
Ready to Take the First Step?
To register for a free seminar, view available dates or call 1-888-995-6762 (888-99LNRMC).